Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A dreamy weekend away.....

I desperately wanted a weekend away with my husband before baby #3 joins the party so I made reservations at Hotel Bellwether in Bellingham a few weeks back. Oh, what a great hotel- I totally recommend it! We had a gorgeous room with a fireplace, huge jetted tub, DVD player, etc. Needless to say, we didn't leave the room once we got there except to take a walk around the marina, to eat at a little Italian place a few hundred yards away and to grab a redbox movie for the night. The hotel even offered a complimentary breakfast in the morning! It was a perfect little getaway. We took our time getting home on Monday and did some Christmas shopping. Now, if I could only figure out how to squeeze one more getaway in before the baby comes in 5 weeks......


And speaking of dreamy weekends......I never posted pictures of my girls getaway in San Diego at the beginning of August. 4 of my college roomies and I spent a weekend together eating, laughing and doing plenty of sunbathing. I can't wait to do it again!!




3 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Glad you enjoyed a relaxing weekend away! You two deserved it!

And...that summer girls weekend is a tease. It looks so warm and pretty!

Jamie said...

You are so cute :) I miss your sweet children!

lilibet said...

I'm so glad it was fun! I want one.