
I'm sad I didn't get any of the 2 standing up, but here's the best shot I got of the both of them. Jack was an army man and Lindsey was a "red devil" (as she described herself).

I was going to have Linds be a witch this year, but I found this adorable (and way too snug!) devil costume at a consignment store that I just had to get. It fit her personality perfectly. :)
And the tortoise and the hare. Can you tell I am missing running?!?A school carnival, Halloween party with friends, Trunk or Treat and trick or treating made up a fun-filled weekend.
My favorite Lindsey quotes from trick or treating (which she was soooo into this year! I would say she enjoyed herself ever more than her brother)
"Sweet!" after receiving her favorite candy, Smarties ( really, who's favorite candy is Smarties?!?)
"What the heck?" after receiving a Ghiradelli square of chocolate (something she didn't recognize). Nice that she said it when the door was still open.
"Oh Baby!" when she tripped and her candy went flying all over the road. She could care less about her scraped hands....it was all about retrieving her candy.
Gotta love this little devil.
3 comments:
Those are great quotes! "What the heck?" has been one of Rylee's latest quotes! haha...Are they teaching that in nursery? Jokes...but I love how it sounds coming out of a little kids mouth!
You and Clint looked great!
Sweet costumes...Linds's fits her personality so well..haha..and jack looks so tough!!! Love the turtle and the hare..Did you actually have a race? I bet you could beat clinta...
Hahaha, still laughing at the Lindsey quotes! What a character. Aren't they so funny at this age?! Also, I LOVE the tortoise and the hare costumes. cute!
Post a Comment