Lindsey was difficult today. From the screaming to the unbuckling of her seatbelt mid-freeway, I was just about at the end of my rope when we ran one last errand to the church bookstore. She, of course, had to gather up a few things of her own to "buy." As we approached the check stand, I suggested that we put some things back and that I would buy her a few temple cards. She handed me everything except for one small green pamphlet and said loudly, "I don't have this one." I asked her to show me the title of the book she didn't own yet...."Understanding Male Homosexuality Problems." I laughed out loud and promptly forgave her for giving me grief all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That made me laugh out loud! That is great...haha...Love it!
I love it! That does make it worth it. :)
Nice! I am sure she is right about not owning it. Did you rectify that for her?
I am still laughing about this..haha..
that really is great-it gave me a good laugh. I am sorry she was so difficult. Maybe when the baby comes she will magically turn into an angel:)
What a funny choice of reading material for her!
Love it.
Post a Comment