Thursday, September 02, 2010

Kindergarten!!!

I'm not sure how I got this old, but yesterday my "baby" started kindergarten. And we're not talking 2.5 hours here---he is gone a full 6 hours every day! I held it together surprisingly well yesterday-only one small tear as he hugged me good-bye (not bad for a pregnant lady). Linds and I have been keeping busy for the past 2 days, so I haven't had much time to dwell on the lack of Jack in the house. However, I know the day is coming when reality will sink in and I will realize how much I miss my little man during the day. He loves it though and is really enjoying his teacher and classroom.
D0 you love the collar? He did that himself :)


No classroom shots- his teacher shooed us quickly away and shut the door before anyone could sneak in- that was actually probably a good thing for me.

1 comment:

Natalie Smith said...

Way to go strong Mommy. I think I would have predicted a major melt down ;) (That's what I plan on doing - haha)