Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We're having a......

Surprise!

That's right folks....we won't know what BK is until Dec 25 (well, I hope a little sooner than that)

However, after seeing that baby move and shake on the screen, I'm a little frightened about what's going to happen after he/she is out of the womb. I guess he/she has to be a mover and shaker to keep up with the older siblings ( what did we expect? a calm Karren?). Lindsey fussed more than half the time we were there because we were paying more attention to the baby than her, which also frightens me a bit (okay more than bit, a whole lot!That girl's world is going to be rocked in a few short months).

I have much to blog about (i.e. our fabulous trip to Mexico), but not tonight. It will come in due time :)

8 comments:

kelsey said...

Lindsey told me on Sunday she will be having a baby brother, so now you know. :)

Natalie Smith said...

Oh...the sneak peak! So cute! I can't wait to know what it is!!!

Spencer and Erin said...

Kace never trick me like that.. I thouhght you were going to tell me. haha... the babe is adorable!!!! And I have a good feeling about this one.. possibly a calm one..

Monique said...

You're so strong to wait it out! I'm much too curious. Could never do it. So, you're due date is Christmas, huh?! Fun! You and your winter babies :) Can't wait to find out what this little one is! Boy...Girl..Hopefully a calm, quiet one...

Cheris said...

Yeah!!! SUPER exciting!!! Can't wait for more!!!

M. Dahl said...

I totally want to do that after I have already had a girl and boy. You've got all the stuff so might as well have a little fun! Excited for you guys!

The Reichmans said...

I can't believe you are waiting-I could NEVER wait. I am not good at that kind of stuff. Will you please post pics from the reunion i missed-no one has posted any yet.

The Reichmans said...

I can't believe you are waiting-I could NEVER wait. I am not good at that kind of stuff. Will you please post pics from the reunion i missed-no one has posted any yet. Miss you-can we talk one of these days????