Sunday, July 11, 2010

5K

We ran a 5K yesterday morning.

The happy runners: Clint, Kacey, Kristy and Quinae.


Clint finishing up the course with a time of 23:45, which put him in 3rd place for the Mens 30-34 age group.


Clint with his friend, Darren, who finished second in their age group. Way to go boys!

Align CenterMe finishing up the course 2 minutes later with a time of 26:45. I didn't place, but maybe would have if they had a pregnancy group. :)

16 week belly. Yes, that would make me due on December 25th.
We are all thrilled and can't wait to meet our little one. We've waited quite a while for this little miracle!

11 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

Congratulations! That is great news! I am so excited for you.

Spencer and Erin said...

Wait what belly? I see absolutely NOTHING!! But I can't wait to see you actually get a belly!!! And tell your baby to come out thanksgiving so we can meet it please!!!

Koko said...

We were thinking of doing that race, but we would have been WAY behind you! haha Congratulations...so excited for your new little one, but we also love those two you already have too. :)

Natalie Smith said...

What belly is right?! That is an amazing time!!! Way to go speedsters.

lilibet said...

Great job on your time!!! And Clint's and Darren's, etc. I'm doing it next year with you all. :)

Eric Devericks said...

Congrats guys! I've been expecting this news. Miss you guys!

Monique said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys! And congrats on a good run :) We still need to make some plans to get together this summer. I'll check the calendar and get in touch with you soon! Congrats again! What great news!

Kassie said...

Awesome job all of you! When do you all have the time to train?!

M. Dahl said...

Hurray for number 3!! So happy for you Kacey! You look great!

MAB said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys! Way to go running the 5k too!

Jennette said...

CONGRATS!!!! How exciting! We are just a few months apart - our kids are so close in age, we need to get together for play dates. Hope everything is going well.