Summer started this week (well, weather wise it did!). I have piles of laundry, a dirty house and my meals have been less than gourmet because we have been doing WAY too much playing. But I wouldn't have it any other way.
Here's a taste of what we've been up to....
Jetty Island




4th of July Festivities
Jack hated pretty much everything to do with the fireworks, but loved acting as our safety officer and clean-up committee. To be honest, I really don't mind his fear of fireworks.
Playing with Cousins
(Clint's brother and family have been in town)
(Clint's brother and family have been in town)
We hit up a fun park and let Jack have a ball. He actually hit several of the pitches in the batting cages. Not bad for a 5 year old.

Brevin, Jack and Tyler. Jack Jack and TyTy are 2 peas in a pod and had a blast playing together these last 2 weeks. We will miss the whole family dearly. :)8th Anniversary and 25th Birthday
(just kidding. can you tell I am having a hard time accepting the fact I am one year away from 30?!?)
We dropped the kids off at Clint's parents' and had a fun day planned to celebrate. We ate out for lunch, attended a temple session, went canoeing on Lake WA, went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and saw a late night movie (Eclipse). It was a great day!This is how Lindsey usually ends a summer day :)



2 comments:
You do a really good job of making me miss Seattle :) And of course, the cute people who live there (you guys)!
So did you tie dye those 4th of July shirts yourself? I must know how this was done! They are so cute and original!
I love to see the shirts make a second appearance!
Happy birthday Kacey!!! Glad you guys got to get a date away! You deserve to be spoiled.
That last picture of Linds is so cute! Clearly you guys are playing hard :) Way to go Momma!
Post a Comment