Sunday, August 31, 2008

Mariners Game

We finally made it to a Mariners game this summer. The team isn't so great this year, so we haven't been too anxious to go and watch them play. My brother, Chad, celebrated his birthday last Friday, so my parents bought us tickets and we had a great time ( and the Mariners even won!!)

Jack took a break from playing in the kid area to pose by his favorite player, Ichiro. Ichiro is the only player he knows, so he is his favorite, of course.

The whole baseball crowd posing for a photo.


Safeco field has this awesome observation deck where you can see downtown Seattle and the water. Since it was a beautiful night (the first nice night all week), we took the opportunity to take some pictures.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I miss being in Seattle. Did you hear that Dan and Amber are moving up there? We will have to come visit all of you sometime.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are sure cute! Baseball games are so fun- I'm glad it went well. I got Danny's pop-up bus at Toys R Us. It's just a cloth tent though- no fancy stuff.

megan said...

How fun!! It looks like you guys have been up to some fun things!! I hope that summer was good to you and that things are going well!!