Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Triplets

Our friends, the Crouches, visited us last weekend from Ohio. They have twin boys that are Lindsey's age. Friday, I watched all 4 kids while Adrienne worked. It actually went a lot better than I had anticipated. Jack was "helpful", but couldn't understand why the babies weren't so keen on tackling and wrestling. Lindsey just learned about eyes, so she spent half the time pointing out everyone's eyes.
Lunchtime with the 4 kiddos.

I had to document Lindsey's first kiss. She and Jordan loved kissing each other. Matthew, on the other hand, ran whenever Lindsey came around with her lips puckered.

We had a great weekend- we went downtown for some Ivars, had a girls night out (eating and vegging), had a boys night out (sushi and a Mariner's game), visited our old ward in Bothell, played some Settlers, and just hung out and watched the kids play. We miss you already Crouches!

1 comment:

The Reichmans said...

Remember when we went to a mariners game? Oh the memories-that was way too long ago and we were much more carefree back then. I am glad that you guys had fun!