Monday, September 08, 2008

Family Photos

A friend, Christina Wilson, was kind enough to take our family pictures last weekend. We hadn't had a picture taken of all 4 of us in a long time. I was a little worried about everyone smiling at the same time, so we brought along my mom and dad to entertain and help out. Christina's husband and little boy were there, too. It was a like a 3 ring circus entertaining us and the kiddos STILL didn't smile half the time. Oh well. I have posted some of my favorites.




I loved this pose, but Lindsey was done smiling at this point. She didn't smile once while we were sitting like this.

Another great pose, but both kids were done at this point. I think Clint was too.

This picture cracks me up every time I look at it. Typical Jack.

The happy couple 6 years in. Our hair is a little darker (Clint's is grayer :)), we've shifted weight around a bit (Clint's gained what I've lost :), we have a few more laugh/stress lines around our eyes, but I still feel the same way about Clint as I did on our wedding day.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

You guys are so cute. I loved those pictures. Your kiddos are adorable. It's always fun trying to find one picture where everyone is smiling. Doing it with 4 kids is even more fun. Sometimes I just have to admit defeat, and as long as no kids are screaming, crying, or running away it's a good pic.

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out great I think. We have tried many many times to get pictures of all of us together...so far with Nathan there has been no success. I love the first one on here.

Monique said...

Those are some great pictures. I always stress out a little at picture time. I worry that someone will be screaming, or just will not cooperate at all. You're turned out really good though! Your kids are cuties and You and Clint make a great match!

meagan said...

I am jealous that you were able to get such great family pictures- great work. You are a beautiful mom Kace, and have darling kids.

megan said...

Cute pictures!! They turned out good! I'm hoping we can somehow trick Jason into smiling for a family picture before Christmas- any tips??!! Yours turned out great!