Saturday, July 28, 2007

Fun in the (empty) pool



My sweet little angel sitting in the pool. Yes, she is now sitting up!! She is rolling around, sitting, eating solids, etc. She is growing up way too fast!! She is still a petite little thing weighing in at less than 15 pounds (Jack was 20 at this age). She has a bit of separation anxiety going on right now, but she is a very happy, smiley baby who loves to be in on the action with her big brother.



The two crazy kids in the swimming pool. Jack is a super big brother and enjoys making his sister laugh and squeal in delight. They love to hang out together.

2 comments:

megan said...

I can't believe she is already doing all those things!! I am so glad that Jack is so good to her! Abby sometimes gets a little jealous of me feeding Jason and she gets a bit of an attitude! I sure hope it passes! Cute pictures!

The Reichmans said...

Kace-I can't believe that she is that old already! It is amazing how fast they grow up. Somehow Ryan is almost ten months old. Life is going way to fast!