"Mom, look at me!" Jack giving Lindsey's exersaucer a spin. He played for a minute, but then discovered he was stuck.
Lindsey's first go with solids. She loved the bowl of rice cereal I fed her! She especially enjoyed feeding herself with the spoon. I hope we have a good eater on our hands!
"There were two in the crib....." Due to space issues, Lindsey is still sleeping in the basinet and Jack in the crib. We hope to move them up to their respective beds before too long! They like hanging out in the crib together for the time being.
2 comments:
Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how big Lindsey is! And she's eating solids! Wow! I totally understand the crib issue- I'm in NO rush to move Abby out into her big bed- cribs are great- self contained areas! So fun to see pictures of your kids!
I love how the little ones love spoons... I think it is Ella's favorite toy- or at least it is while I'm trying to feed her with it. The picture of Jack and Lindsey in the crib is cute- he seems like a great older brother, and she looks so happy! I love siblings pictures.
Post a Comment