Lindsey has been loving preschool and can be quite the social butterfly (when she wants to be!!). She continues to be quite the precocious little thing....speaking her mind whenever she wants to be heard. She is hilarious though and keeps us laughing (which makes up for the times she makes me cry!). In Fred Meyer yesterday, she spotted a boy wearing his pants way below his bum and turned to Clint and I and said, "That boy's pants are falling down!" The boy heard and said "sorry" and pulled them up. We laughed and laughed. She also can't keep her hands off of people- many poor people have had their bums touched while we are walking the aisles of WinCo. She doesn't really understand the personal space thing yet. :)

Jack is really enjoying kindergarten after a bit of a rocky start. He loves PE and playing with his friends at recess. He is playing soccer as a "Tiger". He loves having dad and papa as his coaches. He plays midfielder most of the time, which means lots and lots of running. He is super fast and loves being in all the action. He is quite the athlete and we love having soccer to burn some of his never-ending energy.
Yikes, me! I am getting bigger and bigger at a much faster rate than my other pregnancies, which is a bit depressing, but such is life ( I think I was this size when I delivered Jack). I discovered my first varicose vein (yuck!!), but my energy is high and I can still keep up with the kids most of the time! The countdown has begun (I am 29.5 weeks) and I am beginning to nest a bit. We are all excited to meet our new little one, but a little anxious for this big transition in our lives.
Clint (no picture) has been crazy busy with work and his church calling, but we enjoy spending time with him whenever we can.
We went to the Mariner's game last weekend to celebrate my dad's birthday. We had a great time eating, playing on the play structure, taking advantage of all the free fan appreciation activities and being together.



Clint (no picture) has been crazy busy with work and his church calling, but we enjoy spending time with him whenever we can.
We went to the Mariner's game last weekend to celebrate my dad's birthday. We had a great time eating, playing on the play structure, taking advantage of all the free fan appreciation activities and being together.




4 comments:
All I could think today during Primary was how stinkin' cute you are when you're pregnant! I'm glad Jack is liking kindergarten now. I hated it at first too - I would pretend to be sick so I could stay home with my mom!
You look darling Kacey! I am so glad that you are feeling well! Enjoy the fall!!
How can you complain that you are getting bigger-you look awesome! I am glad Lindsey is doing better with other kids. I am on my way to a varicose vein on my leg and wear compression socks at work so it doesn't turn into a real one-I am slightly concerned what will happen when I get prego because I hear that makes things worse. Glad things are going better with jack too. miss and love you
Love the baby belly! You look great!
Post a Comment