Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall fun

We squeezed in a trip to our favorite pumpkin patch a few Saturdays ago. The weather was gorgeous and sunny and Mt. Rainier looked amazing The kids love the farm because there are so many fun things to do: tractor rides, sling shotting ( I just made that word up) pumpkins, corn kernel pit, tricycles, hay maze, etc. We went with some friends and had a great time.





FHE last night consisted of making caramel apples (drizzled with chocolate, of course)

Jack tried rebelling against wearing a bib, but I know the kind of eaters that live at my house. :)

Check out how my husband eats a caramel apple : he uses a fork and knife. He did get a spot of chocolate on his upper lip though and I made sure to point that out to him :)

We hosted a Murder Mystery dinner for the Elder's Quorum presidency Friday night. Clint was supposed to be "Del" , a 1950's jock. He borrowed a friend's letterman jacket and I had to talk him out of wearing a pair of my jeans with it. (How sad it is when my husband can fit into my clothes and I can't.) I was "Pris", the valedictorian and class president....somehow the pregnancy thing didn't fit in too well with my character, but I made it work.

4 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Those apples look so yummy!

Thanks again for a fun evening. You guys looked great! :)

Kirstin said...

Hmmm...weren't you also a pregnant "vestal virgin" one year?!

Alexa said...

Hey Kacey! I read you blog, by the way... I just had to comment because we did that exact same Murder Mystery dinner and I was "Pris" too! Your family is so cute. I hope we get to see you again sometime!

The Reichmans said...

remember our murder mystery dinner-we all looked amazing!!! miss you-thanks for the present!