Friday, May 14, 2010

We love sun!

We got a zoo pass this year and checked out the new penguin exhibit with friends. We look forward to spending many afternoons there this summer.


Jack playing one of many sports on the driveway. We usually switch between basketball, soccer, football, frisbee and baseball. He usually has an outfit change in between each sport.


Lindsey stays completely content rolling around our driveway in her Little Tikes car with a bowl of some sort of snack and a cup of water. She occasionally goes racing down the sidewalk, but then she loses car privileges so she has been doing less of that :) Thank goodness- I always look like a goon running full speed down the street after her!

We're getting the beach bag ready, buying popsicles and Crystal Light, and trying to get used to putting on sunscreen again---summer here we come!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I know that there is a song about how Christmas is the "most wonderful time of the year", but living in the Pacific Northwest might have changed my outlook... I think Summer is the "most wonderful time of the year!" Cute pics!