We wore our Easter outfits to church last Sunday since General Conference landed on Easter Sunday this year.



I love this one of Jack...too bad Linds is cheesin' it and holding my IUD pamphlet that she found. For some reason, she didn't let it out of her sight the whole morning (can you find it in all the pictures above?).
We spent Easter at my parents watching conference. We did a little Easter Egg hunt inside in between sessions since the weather was less than desirable for an outdoor hunt. They loved it! We didn't really push the Easter Bunny this year. The kids saw me fill the eggs and knew we were hiding them. I'm not sure what our take is going to be in the coming years, but I would like to focus on Christ on Easter. It was a little awkward when people asked them if the Easter Bunny came. My kids just stared at them with blank expressions and I had to cover quickly.

Lounging on the couch.

Finishing up a yummy Easter dinner.

Lindsey didn't eat a lot of dinner, but she inhaled the coconut cake for dessert. She literally did not come up for air until she had eaten 2 pieces. Hmmm. I think we have found her favorite dessert?
All in all, a lovely Easter day. The best part was leaving the kids at my parents for a sleepover and heading home to an empty house after the day's festivities.
All in all, a lovely Easter day. The best part was leaving the kids at my parents for a sleepover and heading home to an empty house after the day's festivities.
5 comments:
I need your recipe for the coconut cake!
Were you embarrassed by the IUD pamphlet incident? That's so funny.
How cute is Jack's suit? Your kids are adorable.
The sleepover is the best part!!! I hope you had a great evening and morning.
We never did anything easter bunny-ish on easter so I always find it weird when "the easter bunny comes" and kids get lots of stuff like it is Christmas.
I love the new pics..the kids look adorable in their easter outfits..Jack looks so grown up..and I love the fact that Linds was carrying around your IUD thing..haha..Did mom hide some hard to find eggs so she can find them in 6 months like she always does? how was the lamb? haha
Post a Comment