Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Playgroup all grown up

I think I've mentioned this on my blog before, but we are part of a little playgroup that met at Evergreen Hospital when our babies were a few weeks old. We started getting together once a week and continued to do so for the first few years of their lives. It's getting harder to see each other on a regular basis now since we moved, the kids started preschool, etc, but we met at a park this week to celebrate our "babies" turning 5! They still love playing together and the 2 younger siblings tag along after the big kids.



The 4 original playgroup members on the right, with the 2 younger add-ons on the left. The wild one in the back with the energy of 10 children combined? He is off of red 40 (a.k.a. red food dye)this week as we try to figure out where all this excess energy is coming from. Happy Valentine's Day Jack! :)


Ahh Lindsey. Can I ever get a smile from you?!?

2 comments:

lilibet said...

Tell me if that Red 40 tactic works!

Monique said...

Like, literally, no red food dye? I've never heard of that. Let me know how that goes! Jack is full of energy, but so fun!