Tuesday, January 05, 2010

In Memory

In Memory: Robert Philip Cozean
October 26, 1920-January 5, 2010



My 89 year old grandpa passed away in his sleep last night. He recently had heart surgery and was recovering at home. He was a fighter- he's had numerous health issues in the past few years, but he was like the energizer bunny- he kept going and going and going. We all thought he would make it to 100. Clint and I had the chance to stay with him in his California home last May and I'm so thankful we did!! We will miss him dearly.

4 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Oh...Kacey! I am so sorry! Thinking of you at this time.

debbie rowley said...

Kacey- I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa.

megan said...

Sorry to hear about that. I hope you and your family are doing ok.

Jennette said...

Kacey, I'm so sorry. It's rough losing a grandparent - sending my love.