Lindsey Lou Who turned 3 last week. We had some friends over to play in the afternoon to help us celebrate. Then, we had Grammy and Papa over for pizza for dinner and presents.
Modeling the new tutu from Uncle Tim and Aunt Amy and kids. Maybe she'll finally be ready for a class next year (when she stops hitting young children and teachers)
Some new people for her dollhouse. (Quick, hide them before Jack steals them!!) Next year, I'm giving Lindsey Jack's presents and Jack Lindsey's presents to avoid all the present-stealing drama we've had recently!
Modeling the new tutu from Uncle Tim and Aunt Amy and kids. Maybe she'll finally be ready for a class next year (when she stops hitting young children and teachers)
Some new people for her dollhouse. (Quick, hide them before Jack steals them!!) Next year, I'm giving Lindsey Jack's presents and Jack Lindsey's presents to avoid all the present-stealing drama we've had recently! And, then off to DQ for some cool ice cream treats....

Sunday evening we had the Karren clan over for some tortilla soup and ice cream sundaes.
Little Miss Betty Crocker
Lots and lots of princess thingsThis year has been a trying one. Jack's 4th year was more challenging than his 3rd year, so we hope it's not the same case for Lindsey. We're hoping that Lindsey has gotten her hard year out of the way. Um, probably not though. We just call her our free form of birth control :)
Some highlights of her 3rd year:
*finding her "voice"(not sure if this was a good thing or a bad thing)
*easy potty training experience
*moving to a big girl bed
*becoming more maternal (with her dollies that is, she still likes to smack around the real babies...please refer to previous birth control comment)
*learning to play with Jack (and I should add push his buttons too)
*expanding her palate (she actually likes more than chicken nuggets! Who knew we could produce a child who actually liked to eat adult food?)
*making us laugh almost as often as making us cry
*sitting through the whole sacrament meeting last week without having to be taken out for the first time in her life
Happy Birthday Lindsey!!
We love you!!

6 comments:
What fun gifts Lindsey! I think you have taught Rylee many of your tricks this year and I don't know how I feel about that yet?...but I love you BOTH! :) Happy Birthday Lindsey.
She looks so sweet in that tutu! I want to put Abby in a class when she turns 3. Hopefully she loves it as much as I think she will. Whether she'll be any good is a different story. :)
I am so envious that your potty training went so well. SO ENVIOUS.
Happy Birthday, Lindsey! I love your comments about her. It cracks me up! I can still remember her being a teeny tiny newborn. Time sure flies!
C'mon Kacey - she looks like a little ANGEL!!! No wonder she gives ya a hard time!! She is WAY too cute to discipline. heehee.....I can't believe your children are already so "old". We need to see you guys again SOON.
Happy birthday to Lindsey! She is darling. How come we got such difficult/wonderful children and it sounds like you got a double dose of them. I look at people who have calm children and wonder how different life would be. It looks like you had a fun day. Miss you
Happy Birthday to Lindsey! I can't believe our babies are 3!?! Such a cute little thing. From those pictures I just don't believe you that she's not sweet as pie. ;-)
Post a Comment