Monday, December 07, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

We began our Christmas festivities last weekend with:

a trip to the tree farm to pick out a tree



We didn't have to look long- we loved the first one we saw! A cute little 6 footer to fit nicely in the corner of our living room.


Do you love the puff daddy coats as much as our kids? Luckily, they love to wear them (as they are not normally coat-wearers). Can you just picture them strapped into their carseats wearing those things?!? It's hilarious.





Taking advantage of photo ops in front of the gingerbread house at the farm.



We headed downtown later that evening to check out the gingerbread houses at the Sheraton and the Christmas trees at the Fairmont. It was a chilly night, but we still had a lot of fun.


Santa checking his list for the Karren kids.





Checking out the trains in Macy's window.



Gearing up with Grandpa and Grandma to to see the Clam Lights at Coulon.

What's up this week?
getting over our first bout of pink eye
crashing 2 Christmas parties (our parents')
making and eating lots of Christmas goodies
What's on YOUR list?

3 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Super fun pictures of the holiday kick off!!!
Sorry about the pink eye...I tell you what...there is so much to be done and the sicky stuff really ruins it!
I need a puffy jacket like Lindsey's! :)

Bart and Krista said...

CUTE! I love your tree. What fun to cut one down!

Monique said...

Fun stuff! I love Christmas! Too bad about the pink eye. That's NOT fun. You'll have to tell me about the Seattle stuff you did. I've heard about the gingerbread houses and trees before, but never have done it. I'd like to. Glad you're having a great Christmas! P.S. Thanks for the fun FHE! We really enjoyed it.