I haven't been very good about taking photos since my kids don't ever look and /or smile at the camera, so I haven't been very good about posting. Here is what we have been up to this weekend.....
Renton River Days Kids Day
inflatable jumpers and slides
baseball throws
face painting
drumming
snacks
and of course, lots of "finks"
Renton River Days Parade
Seafair clowns and pirates (which were a bit scary)
lots and lots of candy
lots and lots of drill teams
tractors
fire engines
Torchlight 8K run (taken beforehand because we didn't want to bring and lose our camera :)
Jack really, really wanted to come and run the last part of the race with us, but my mom was a little nervous about venturing downtown with her recovering foot. We'll definitely bring him next year. :)
It was a great run and I felt a lot better than I thought I was going to feel. I can't wait to do it again next year!
Before Church pictures (aka before the chaos starts)
3 comments:
oh...I love the last part of this post...I can't imagine 2 somedays. You are a trooper. It is a shame they are so darn cute! I was thinking today while I was in nursery how pretty Lindsay is, but she will get you with that sweet face. Good job on the race Kacey...I saw your time and I was very impressed.
Kacey you crack me up!! I'm sorry they are crazy right now but I'm sure they'll settle down!! :) Hopefully right? Good job on the race!!
Hang in there Kacey. You are so sweet and loving, there's no way your children will (eventually) turn out to be the same :) But I definitely hear ya and know that you just gotta vent sometimes! Today I thought the exact same thing - two's enough!!
Post a Comment