Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SeaFair Pirates


Every year to begin the SeaFair celebration (Seattle's summer festival), the SeaFair Pirates land at Alki beach in Seattle. We headed over to the celebration (along with the rest of Seattle) to welcome them ashore with some friends. Jack, always anxious for a chance to dress up, went in full costume.




And on the way home, since it was 7/11 (aka free slurpee day :)), we had to stop at a few 7-11s. And even though half the kids were asleep in the car, we picked up a few extras just in case they woke up. Heehee. The cups were really small. :)



And just a few more pictures from my birthday.....

Lindsey sporting the gift Grammy and Papa brought back from Mexico. Check out that belly! She's always commenting that there is a baby in there.

Kacey and Sees Chocolates= love


Gigi, Clint and Jack


My mom had foot surgery and gets to ride around on this sweet scooter for a few weeks. The kids love the thing. Jack was trying to convince me to let him ride it down the driveway. "Mom, it has brakes!"




2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am glad you had a great birthday and am jealous that you got to hang with pirates!!

Spencer and Erin said...

haha..I love how Jackjack wanted to ride down the driveway.. for some reason I can definitely see him saying that...you let him right?? And pretty sure I love Linds ethopian belly...make sure it is still there when we go to Sun River! haha