Our Easter weekend was soggy, but we made the most of it. The rain cleared up long enough for us to squeeze in an easter egg hunt at my parent's neighborhood. Jack was super excited and gathered his eggs quickly. He even found a 'lucky' egg, which meant he won a really cool easter basket with more candy and trucks. Lindsey, on the other hand, was wearing Jack's old rain boots (which were huge on her), so she couldn't walk very well and search for eggs. She wanted to be held most of the time.
My mother-in-law bought the kiddos some cute Easter outfits. Jack looked perfectly handsome and Lindsey looked so delicious I wanted to eat her up.
We had dinner with my parents, Chad and my grandma. We had lamb, yummy potatoes, rolls, veggies and a delicious chocolate almond cake for dessert. We also had a huge indoor easter egg hunt and we collected enough candy to last us for a whole week. :)
Lindsey and I at the kid table. Jack insisted on sitting with the grown-ups and Lindsey wouldn't sit alone, so we shared some one-on-one time by ourselves in the kitchen. And she looks pretty excited about it, huh?
King of the table. His meat of choice? A hot dog, of course.
5 comments:
Your kids look so cute! Lindsey is just beautiful.
Haha, that's funny. I never saw Lindsey on Sunday...love her dress and Jack looks rather dashing too!
Again, you guys did a great job at Enrichment last night.
I just found you blog and I am so excited to see how happy life looks for you guys. What a cute family you have.
Oh my gosh.. Linds and Jack look SOO cute in their easter outfits! I love them! and thats a pretty sweet prize jackjack won!! Your kids are champs
Lindsey's hair looks so cute-both your kids are darling!
Post a Comment