I am sorry to say that I don't have pictures for this post. You will just have to use your imagination until I post some. I have been thinking about taking Jack's training wheels off for a few weeks. He is really good at keeping his balance on his scooter, so I thought that the transition to a bike without training wheels would be an easy one for him.
Saturday night we headed to the nearby junior high with a track. Clint worked with him and held the back of his bike for a few minutes, and then started letting go. It took literally 5 minutes before he was asking to ride around the entire track. We ran by his side the first 2 times around and the third time he requested that he do it himself. It was amazing. However, I forgot the camera and our video camera was out of tape. Go figure. It will be a mental picture in my mind forever-the joy in his face as he mastered a new skill. Now, we can't get him off the thing. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay, for Jack!
Wahoo!!! Jack is an amazing little man!!!
Post a Comment