Thursday, March 26, 2009

What we've been up to......

We've had a busy couple of weeks. Clint has to take a mandatory "day off" a month now, so we spent as much time outdoors as we could on his day off. We headed to a park with the scooter and the stroller and our big coats and mittens. Spring is officially here, but it sure doesn't feel like it yet!! I'm just hoping the snow is done for the season. I can't even recall how many times we saw snow this winter- and that is not normal in Seattle.





We went to a fun birthday party last weekend at the Little Gym. The kids were in heaven as they played with the parachute, tried out all the equipment and ran their little hearts out. I would love one of these rooms in my house. :)



Jack has been in swimming lessons the last few weeks. We won a free month of swimming from KinderSwimmer. He has had a great time and gotten really comfortable in the water. Unfortunately, at $18 for a 30 minute lesson, we will be done after the free lessons run out. And not to mention, I'm tired of chasing little sis around the pool. The other day, she even went as far as to go in the dressing room and take her clothes off. She wanted to put her bathing suit on too. That's her new thing- stripping down to her diaper and then removing that too. I'm hoping this could be a sign of potty training readiness?!? I've forgotten what life is like without someone in diapers!!



Quotes of the week:

Lindsey: " I hold you." As in "please pick me up".

Jack: "I am 4. And I am almost 5." Uh yeah. In 10 months.

Clint (as just quoted by Jack as I am asking him what Daddy said this week): "I hope my job doesn't disappear." I think Jack agrees with me that I think Daddy might disappear after staying home with us all day.

Kacey : "What?" As quoted after spending any amount of time in the car or at the dinner table with a certain 2 year old. I'm reconsidering the idea that the screaming thing is just a stage. I think we may have an opera singer on our hands. :)

2 comments:

Spencer and Erin said...

haha...I love those quotes! pretty sure you need to post more of what those two say!! and tell Linds I am proud of her for the nakedness...haha

megan said...

OH I love the screaming!! And so fun that he "Has" to take a day off! That's kind of nice!! You all look so cute!