Monday, November 03, 2008

Halloween Fun!

We had a little Nemo and a spooky Spiderman running around our house this year for Halloween. Clint's office had a Halloween party in the afternoon. We trick-or-treated around the office and then had lots of yummy goodies. The kids actually did pretty well despite the massive amount of sugar intake in a small amount of time. Once Spidey started climbing on the walls, we knew it was time to high-tail it out of there.



After the party, we headed to my parents. They have a great neighborhood in which to trick or treat. Jack was so excited to practice out his "trick or treat" phrase and show off his sweet spidey moves.Lindsey held her own and wanted to walk most of the way. Her hat came off before we even walked out the door so some people thought she was a pumpkin until they saw her little tail. The kids made out like bandits- they had to keep dumping their pumpkins into a plastic bag we brought because they got so heavy. Now we have enought candy to last us until spring (well, probably not at the rate that we are inhaling it :))


4 comments:

Sara said...

that Nemo costume is awesome! I love the little fin in the back.

The Reichmans said...

They look darling! I absolutely love the Nemo costume. I am sorry about your horrendous time at the doctors office-times like that make being a mother very stressful. I only wish that we lived by each other so that Jack and Ryan could get each other's energy out because Ryan's never seems to stop either.

Ashley said...

I LOVE THE COSTUMES. I haven't seen anything much better than Lindsay's costume! I love that she can hold her own. So different than my girls. We'll see about Allie, but Sara was definitely wussy.

Bart and Krista said...

Your Nemo has the cutest bootie shot ever. I wish I could have seen her walking in action. Your kids are so cute!