We went to the fair a few weeks ago. The topic that week was apples, so I thought we could get a caramel apple at the fair, but they were $5 each and looked like they had been sitting there for 3 weeks. So, Jack enjoyed the rides, Lindsey enjoyed seeing all the animals and Chad (my brother) and I enjoyed people watching.
We went to the Locks last week as we were talking about boats. The kids loved watching the fish in the fish ladder and watching a big yacht going through the Locks. We had a picnic lunch at Gasworks park and made a stop to see the giant under the bridge in Freemont.
We spent last weekend at Snoqualmie Pass at a cabin that my mom's friend let us use for the night. It was a perfect getaway weekend- only 45 minutes away- and the weather was gorgeous. We biked, hiked, scooted, ate, played games and hot tubbed.
5 comments:
Sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun. I bet you are a great preschool teacher.
It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I am jealous!! I love that pic of linds and her teeth!!
Did you do the Puyallup? I swear we have the exact same picture of Mia in the boat ride from last year...
Good for you for doing preschool! That's the kind of thing that I always thought I would do as a mom, and now would never attempt even for a million dollars.
You are such a great teacher. What fun ideas! And how beautiful was that cabin?!!!
So darling! Your kids are beautiful! Can't wait to see over Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment