Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Here's lookin' at you babe!

A few pictures from Lindsey's 1st year......





















4 comments:

Angie Fellows said...

Kacey!!! It's me Angie Brown (now Fellows)- your long ago partner in pre-Student Teaching. How do you know Luke and Kirsten Adams? It has been way too long! I was just thinking about our days in that first grade class in Sandy and how those kids we were tutoring just didn't get it! Your kids are absolutely gorgeous!! What are you up to these days? I hope you don't mind if I put a link to your blog on our blog. Check out our blog at http://benfellowsfamily.blogspot.com/ Hope all is well!

The Reichmans said...

She is so cute and I can't believe that she is one! that is crazy. Have you found a place to live yet? I hope all is going well and I am excited to see you soon!

Bart and Krista said...

Kacey Girl,
Your little girl is SO cute. I can hardly stand it. She looks so much like you. I remember when she was just a "bun" in the oven.

-Krista

angela hoskins said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDSEY! She is by far the cutest little girl I have ever know. Almost always smiling and serene. Waaaaay different than our boys, eh?