Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Good-bye Chad!!

My brother, Chad, enters the MTC today. He will be serving in the Texas Fort Worth Mission Spanish speaking. We have had the opportunity to hang out with him a lot in the last few weeks as he has been home from school and getting ready to leave. He is Jack's best bud. Chad would come over and play legos and basketball with him for hours. It was a great break for me!! He was even nice enough to watch both kiddos a few times! We will miss him, but we are excited for him as he begins his adventure in Texas.

5 comments:

Spencer and Erin said...

I already miss that little bugger and he just went in today!! sad huh!! want to come on a sneaky trip with me and find him??

Lindsey said...

He is going to have the best mission ever, Texas is the best place in the world!!

meagan said...

How great to have a brother on a mission- I hope he has a great time. Happy birthday to Linds! Wow- a whole year already!? She is so cute. I'm excited to see you.

megan said...

Good luck Chad! :)

The Reichmans said...

HOly crap we are old! I can't believe he is going on his mission. The chad I remember is little. Good luck to him