Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Birthday Boys
It was birthday time at our home again! Clint and Jack share a birthday on January 28th. Clint hit the big 28 and Jack the big 3. Our morning plans fell through because of a light dusting of snow, but we brought Clint lunch at his office. That evening, we celebrated with a yummy chocolate fondue party with family. Jack received some new clothes, games (Elefun was his fav!) and a big crane set. I can't believe he is 3(and Clint is 28 :))!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Clint and Jack!! I hope you had a great one!! Send our birthday wishes to them both from all of us!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY guys!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Ang, Tony, & G
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS! Looks like you guys had fun. Jack is looking so much like a little boy instead of a toddler and Lindsey's hair has just had a growth spurt! Very cute. We should get together sometime soon.
Happy Birthday Karren boys! I loved their birthday crowns-it looks like it was a fun party. i can't believe you have a three year old!
HI :) I don't know if you remember me...but, I just wanted to say how cute your family is! I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog :) We have kids the same age. It is so much fun huh? Well I hope everything is going great for you. Your little family is so adorable!
Post a Comment