Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Updates



Lindsey is 9 months old! She loves eating toast and cheerios, playing with her toys and dancing to music (she rocks back and forth and sings along). She is not crawling yet, but wants to very badly. I have had so much fun dressing her in all of her cute fall clothes. The girl has more clothes than I do! She has just recently started taking a bottle again so I can finally leave her this weekend when I go on a girls weekend with some friends!



Jack has entered the world of booster seats! We decided he was getting too big for his carseat and upgraded to a booster. He loves it (especially because it has cup holders). He looks like such a big boy in the car now.



We spent a morning at Jump Planet (an indoor inflatable playground). The kids had a blast! Our favorite toy was the huge slide- we probably went down it 15 times. What a great invention for those of us stuck inside for the winter months!



So long FedEx! Clint's last day was last Wednesday, so he had a week to relax before beginning his new job. We spent the week looking for a new place (we will be renting a place across the street from my parents' until we find a permanent place), cleaning up our house, and playing. We loved having daddy home every day!

3 comments:

megan said...

So cute!! I can't believe she is already eating toast and cheerios!?? Does it seem like with her that she's more of a "baby"- that she'll just always stay little?? I keep hanging onto little things with Jason- I can't imagine having him eat real solid food (not just baby food) in a couple of months! He's just too little in my mind! He's my baby! :) And yeah for the booster!! How old is Jack now? Does the booster take up less space than his car seat?? Whewww....maybe I should have just written an email! :)

Courtney ♥ said...

Congrats on the new job that is awesome!!! I love all your pictures-its amazing how fast kids grow up. love ya.

meagan said...

Congrats again on the new job and move. I can't believe Lindsey is already 9 months- longer out than in now:) What a great jump place- I wish they had that when I was younger.