Friday, October 26, 2007

MIA

So, I may be MIA for awhile. We move tomorrow to a house we are renting for the winter. It is actually right across the street from my parents'. We are excited for much more room (2700 sq ft from 800 sq feet), 24/7 babysitters across the street, and new adventures in Renton, WA. We move in 15 hours and I am not ready. Lindsey has the worst separation anxiety I have EVER seen, so she is basically attached to my hip. She wails if anyone holds her (including Clint) and if I put her down. Good times. So, farewell for now!

4 comments:

meagan said...

I'll miss you. Hope the new area is treats you well!

megan said...

Good luck with the move! And it sounds like you will have so much space!! Oh how nice that will be!! Enjoy and good luck! (Plus- family babysitters across the street- that will be SO nice! :) )

The Reichmans said...

Good Luck-I am excited for you to have a bigger place and to be close to family!

Courtney ♥ said...

You hit the jackpot-across the street to Grandparents-and getting tons more space-Enjoy, enjoy and enjoy.