Sunday, September 30, 2007

Farewell to FedEx



After 4 years as a courier, Clint is leaving the FedEx company. He had been applying for FedEx management positions for about 9 months with no luck, so he decided to explore some other options. He accepted a program manager position with Lionbridge Technologies and will begin October 10th. The office is located in Bellevue, WA (about 45 minutes with traffic). We hope to move into something bigger and closer to work in the near future. He is excited for a new challenge and an opportunity to learn and gain experience. Jack, Lindsey, and I are excited to hopefully see him more and play with him in the evenings (recently, he's too physically exhausted after 11 hour days to play with us!). Way to go, Clint!

5 comments:

megan said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations!!! That sounds so exciting and it sounds like it will be nice to have him home again and maybe to be able to move again! Yeah for you guys! Send Clint our hello and congrats! We miss you guys!

The Reichmans said...

That is so amazingly exciting!!! I am so happy for you! I hope he loves his new job.

debbie rowley said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! I hope you will be living closer to us!

Lindsey said...

Way to go Clint! What an exciting change! Good Luck!

meagan said...

Congratulations! How exciting to start a new phase in life- way to go. Can't wait to hear how it is having a husband in the evenings:)