Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Bumbo



Lindsey has pretty good head strength, so we got her one of those bumbo seats. Actually, the one we got is called a bebe pod. She loves sitting in it like a big girl and playing with her toys. We think she is teething already since she drools like mad and puts everything in her mouth. She also hates to be cuddled since she can't see what is going on. I think this is due to the fact that I always have her in the wrap or bjorn!

2 comments:

megan said...

Kacey,
I love your blog! It is so fun to see and hear about what you are up to! Your cute kids are growing so much! It's crazy how time flies by! That's fun that you went to AZ for some breaks! Let us know if you go there again because we seem to be there a lot visiting family! Anyhow, this a fun way to keep in touch! I love hearing about you guys! Tell Clint we say hello! Luvyas, Megan

meagan said...

Hi Kacey,
So fun to see pictures of the fam. I can't believe Lindsey is already 5 months! I think we are teething too- Ella is almost 7 months though- no teeth showing yet. Miss you!
Meagan and Ella