Jack really enjoys playing on my brother's Razor scooter whenever he visits my parents' house. He's actually pretty good at it! We picked up this scooter at a consignment sale thinking he would get a kick out of having his own scooter, but I think he was very disappointed that it was plastic and built for a toddler. He's a funny kid. This morning he picked up the Ensign and told me that he was going on a mission. I have no idea how he knew what a mission was!
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Scooter Boy
Jack really enjoys playing on my brother's Razor scooter whenever he visits my parents' house. He's actually pretty good at it! We picked up this scooter at a consignment sale thinking he would get a kick out of having his own scooter, but I think he was very disappointed that it was plastic and built for a toddler. He's a funny kid. This morning he picked up the Ensign and told me that he was going on a mission. I have no idea how he knew what a mission was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment