Monday, June 04, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend



Monday, we headed to Northwest Trek (an animal park with Northwest animals). We rode a tram around and saw bison, elk, moose, bears, Jack (oops, I guess he isn't considered a wild animal), birds, etc. Jack had a rough day and we just about threw him to the coyotes before we left. It was nice to spend time with our daddy since he has been working 6 days a week lately. We finished the day off with a BBQ at my parents' and spent time with my sister's fiance'.








Sunday, we spent the day with Clint's parents and headed out to Snoqualamie Falls. It was a bit misty, but it was still pretty. Jack ran around like a wild man, Clint visited with guys he used to work valet with, and I chased Jack so we wouldn't go over the edge. Lindsey talked to everyone we saw and rode in the moby. Good times.

3 comments:

debbie rowley said...

Sounds like fun! Brandon and I are going to have to take Ellie on the Northwest Trek!

megan said...

You guys are so cute! Life can be crazy with two huh? All of the pictures look so pretty- that area is just so beautiful! I am glad you guys got some days together. I am sure it must be hard having Clint gone working. Thanks for posting what you are up to- it's so fun to stay in touch this way!

meagan said...

Wow- it sounds like you have your hands full with Jack! I guess that is how boys are. Your pictures totally make me want to go to Washington, it looks so pretty. Hope all is well. I agree with Gooch, it is fun to stay in touch this way.