Summer passed in a whirlwind. Some days were great, others were crazy hard, but the important thing is that we all survived! This was the first year I was thrilled when school began again (which made me a little sad), but summer with a newborn and older kids is HARD!
Big 1st grader!!
Cool 3rd grader
With these 2 gone ALL day, it leaves me time to hang out with the quieter people in the family :)
Lauren is a delight (once she started eating)! She is super smiley and happy most of the day. She is getting some thunder thighs, which means a lot more to me this time around! I feel very successful.
This guy works upstairs every day....just a yell away :)
Oh and this boy! He is sooo fun! He has this great personality and I love spending my days with him.
Feeling blessed to be the mama of these 4 beauties ;)
2 comments:
What a beautiful family! I can't believe how big they're all getting!!
Lauren's smile melts me! Adorable.
Cute kids.
Post a Comment