Lauren is 4 weeks today. On one hand, I can't believe how fast it has gone and on the other hand, I can't imagine life without her. She is a long, skinny little thing who took 3 weeks to sorta figure out nursing and how to be gentle with mama (we're still not all the way there yet!!). She is usually wailing if she's not nursing or being held with a binkie in her mouth (as shown above). She is awfully cute though and sleeps pretty well at night. Having our 4th be our fussiest has been a challenge though....I consider surviving every day a major accomplishment :)
4th of July
1st beach trip at 2 weeks :Jetty Island
Blessing day (and my birthday!!)
Amish baby. Someone gave me this hat with Linds and she never wore it, so I made Lauren wear it :) The gown was made by my dad's grandma and has been worn by all my babies.
Boys II Men, 98 degrees and New Kids on the Block concert for my birthday/anniversary.
1 comment:
I totally missed your birthday! I am a bad friend! I am so sorry. Concert sounded like a great celebration! Happy birthday.
Lauren is so adorable! Glad you have survived.
Happy belated birthday Kacey!
Post a Comment