Friday, June 29, 2012

Do you ever feel......

that life is passing too quickly and your husband is missing it all by not being home with your cute kiddos? That's how I felt today as I played out front with the kids at 7 pm. Daddy STILL wasn't home from work (and he's still not home 2 hours later as I'm blogging) and I was juggling playing football with Jack, chasing Blake out of the street and keeping Lindsey from bugging all the neighbors. Most days of the week I am mommy and daddy because my poor husband is spending 12 hours a day providing for our family. I feel like he definitely has the short end of the stick right now. :(  He is missing out on this life we have built (thanks to his financial contribution!). Any thoughts from those of you that have husbands that work long hours?! How do you juggle and make sure your kids bond with their daddy?

Last day of preschool for Lindsey Lou. Watch out Kindergarten, here she comes!!
I've trained this guy to help me with my chores.
Last day of 1st Grade!
Crazy kids. Lindsey looks a little special, but Blake's face is precious.

No comments: