Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blake


Blake, being such a big baby with delicious cheeks and thighs (I think they may be thicker than Lindsey's!), has always elicited some sweet comments from people wherever we go. Here's a few of my favorites....

"I think you're starving your baby."- grocery store checker
"What are you feeding him?"" uh...breastmilk"
"Your baby is fat!" - my friend's neighbor kid
"He sure doesn't miss a meal."



This little boy, though portly :), is such a happy cuddly dude. He is days away from crawling, but he still manages to get to things feet away. We went blackberry picking tonight and I set him on the grass for a few minutes so I could pick. After we got home, Clint found a leaf in his mouth he had been keeping for a late night snack. He even bathed and nursed with it in his mouth!

For some reason, these pictures downloaded kind of funny, but you can still get a sense of the chub factor. :)
lWe love Blake (a.k.a. Blakers, Blakey boy, loves, bubba, little brother, Lief (after the incident this evening).

5 comments:

Bardsleyland said...

What an adorable guy!
If it makes you feel better, he looks positively malnourished compared to the baby I saw on Youtube yesterday.
Love his smile.

Koko said...

Ah he's so cute and so happy! Your arms must be so buff! :)

Lindsey said...

My comment to mamas with delicious chubby babies... You should market your milk, seriously I'm jealous!! He is cute!

Natalie Smith said...

I love the leaf story...haha he is a cutie.

meagan said...

The bigger the better - and he is a doll! Ella almost kissed the computer screen those thighs are that delicious:)