This post is a bit overdue, but life's been a bit crazy busy lately. And as my kids get older, I am getting the feeling that this is the new pace of life.
Jack started 1st grade. He is in a 1/2 split with his best friend and really likes his teacher. He loves going to school every day. Soccer season started again and games begin this week.
Lindsey started preschool at the same elementary school Jack went to for preschool. She goes 4 mornings a week. She is also in class with 2 of her best friends and likes her teachers.
With the 2 older kids in school, it means I get to spend a lot of time with this handsome fella. He is trying soooo hard to crawl, but hasn't quite mastered it yet (which I am grateful for) and he cut three teeth this week.
4 comments:
You are going to get so much busier with Jack's sports! He's such an athlete! But there will be long-term benefits to the craziness ... right?
Oh wow - we could have done some damage doing visit teaching during those mornings this year! haha So fun to see them growing up!
Sidenote: I like your door sign.
Ok...3 teeth one week. Poor Blakey's throbbing mouth. Insane.
Your little (or should I say BIG) Blake is so dang cute. I want to squeeze him. Those rolls are so tempting! Really, he is darling. We really need to get our chubby boys together for a picture. (Before they lose that baby fat.)
Post a Comment