Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Graduates

There's been a bit of commencing around our house as of late......

Jack graduated from kindergarten tonight. I can't believe how quickly the year has flown by and how much he has grown and developed. I have a very social 6.5 year old who has a wiggly tooth and can read!! How did that happen?!?



Lindsey graduated from our mommy co-op preschool. She also grew leaps and bounds this year. She loves pointing out letters and numbers.


The fearsome five.

The hot preschool teachers.

I wish I could have announced that Blake had graduated from waking up every 3 hours to eat at night or blowing out an outfit an hour or drooling through at least 4 bibs a day, but he is still working hard at accomplishing these feats. He is the happiest, smiliest, not-so-little boy (check out those cheeks!!) who brings such joy into our home. :)


We all survived the first year of school!!

A more accurate family photo that makes me giggle.

3.5 days of school left and let summer begin!! Here's our bucket list for the summer. I'm betting these kids keep me so busy for the next few months that I may not update this blog for a bit. We'll see how it goes :)

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

Love the fish idea board. Looks like you'll have a fun summer.

Natalie Smith said...

Way to go to your smarties.
Lovin' the fishy board too.

Koko said...

ah, the first year of school -- that IS a big accomplishment! Lots of firsts at this time of life. You cute moms should have been in the same order as your kids haha (in the pic). I love that there are so many young moms in the ward.

meagan said...

wow- that looks like a legitimate graduation! Congrats to everyone surviving. Happy new decade to you too!:)

The Reichmans said...

I LOVE that family picture-jacks face is priceless! YOu also forgot to mention that during that busy summer of yours someone has a big fat birthday coming up!!! also can you believe we have been married for 9 years! when did we get so old. your summer bucket list is super cute-i should do something like that-I love it. Hey could you email me your phone number-how I keep losing it is beyond me. We need to chat one of these days!