Blogging has taken a bit of a backseat to everything else going on in life right now. I'm finding I have much less discretionary time with three children. :)
The three musketeers in their Easter get-ups.
Jack started his baseball season and is enjoying having Daddy as his assistant coach. We are playing in a difference league this year so he can have "coach pitch" rather than use a tee.
Can you guess where we are?!?
(Portland temple during spring break.)

Lindsey went to her first "real" movie: Tangled. Luckily, we had the theater to ourselves, so she was free to wander and make lots of noise. Blake felt so comfortable that he had a head to toe blowout and had to be changed in the aisle :)
Lindsey somehow made it to Portland without shoes (only a pair of flip flops), so we had to make an emergency run to the mall to purchase a pair of rain boots that will probably fit Blake next month.
That's the month in a nutshell. See you next month (okay, hopefully before then.)
Jack started his baseball season and is enjoying having Daddy as his assistant coach. We are playing in a difference league this year so he can have "coach pitch" rather than use a tee.
Can you guess where we are?!?(Portland temple during spring break.)

Lindsey went to her first "real" movie: Tangled. Luckily, we had the theater to ourselves, so she was free to wander and make lots of noise. Blake felt so comfortable that he had a head to toe blowout and had to be changed in the aisle :)
Lindsey somehow made it to Portland without shoes (only a pair of flip flops), so we had to make an emergency run to the mall to purchase a pair of rain boots that will probably fit Blake next month.That's the month in a nutshell. See you next month (okay, hopefully before then.)
5 comments:
haha..your family ceases to amaze me..haha..the first pic of blakers is SOO cute! I think I need to blow up that pic!! And of course Linds would end up in Portland without shoes...haha
I love how you describe Blake as juicy and sweet - he sounds like an apple. Ha ha. Also love how the hand me down between Lindsey and Black is about 1 months. That was LOL funny - mostly because it is true.
thanks for the email girlie-I really keep thinking to myself that i need to call you and catch up-it has been way too long and there is so much to talk about. I think blake is darling! miss you
That is the greatest picture of Blake. Such a doll. I am with Quines the sharing of clothes comment cracks me up!
Love it. Tangled was great for us too. You make the funniest comments about your little kiddos. Your posts are so funny. And your little chunker is a cutie! 18 pounds? Wow.
Post a Comment