Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Loving

Lately, I have been loving:

Nursing my sweet baby (even in the middle of the night :))

Listening to my little boy read

My diva of a daughter (if it has polka dots, it has to match, right? And a fur coat is appropriate in all types of weather )

Homemade hot cocoa (mug of warm milk with 2 tbls cocoa, 2 tbls sugar and a dash of vanilla)

Zumba (I tried my first class tonight and will be practicing my chest pump and body roll in front of the mirror before I show my face in class again)

My laptop (no more running upstairs to google something)

My mini-van (it's so helpful in transporting kids and gear)

Reading (whenever I can get a chance!)

Running (my release from my mommy world)

My loving considerate husband

5 comments:

Koko said...

Ah this is a great post and focusing on very positive things. :)

Spencer and Erin said...

I love all your things as well. Your diva daughter makes my life interesting and so does your smarty little man Jack! I haven't had the chance to drive a van yet, but I hope I have the same enthusiasm as you do. I am sorry I missed out on yours and dad's love of the year-round H.C.And I am so happy you have discovered Zumba and I will practice the body rolls in the mirror any day with you..maybe in May?

The Reichmans said...

I love lots of those things as well!!! I love how chubby little blake it and am so happy for you that he has been such a good baby. I still need to try Zumba-everyone I have talked to LOVES it! miss you. Lets talk on the phone one of these days!!! How long does it take to drive to seattle....

lilibet said...

This is a great post!

Natalie Smith said...

I also need to try zumba. It looks like a blast. I got a new gym membership and just need to get into that class. I am impressed you find time to read. I am in a phase where I feel like I have no time to do anything for me. I am looking forward to more of a set schedule :)