Lindsey has made some big transitions in the last few weeks. Since she is rapidly approaching age 3, we decided it was time to move her out of the crib. As we were looking around for a toddler bed, she lost her binky one day during nap time. We searched the room high and low and never found the thing. She did okay without it- a little fussing, and a decision not to nap anymore :(. We set up the bed last weekend while she was staying at Clint's parents' house so she returned to a real "big girl" bed. We also found the binky- hidden deep inside a box in the closet. (?) She loves her new bed (and so does everyone else). Now, if we could only get rid of the 2 am wake up call every morning ("I have to go tinkle!"Yes, we really use that word at our house. For some reason I hate the word "pee") Her tiny bladder can only hold it in for 6 hours at a time. Any ideas?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my goodness! You didn't tell me the bed was a done deal! Congrats. Tough transitions and it sounds like you all survived. :)
Ah Scuba Steve...
yes, we used the word "tinkle" growing up..."pee" was as good as swearing in our house and I'm happy to carry that tradition on. Nothing like a cute little girl saying, "mom, I need to PEE!" yuk.
Lindsey sure is getting big! Potty trained, no pacifier, a big girl bed...impressive! Can't wait for Parker to be all there. We're close, but not quite. All but the potty training. The pacifier thing is proving harder than I thought, but we're getting there. Your kids are adorable! I love Scuba Steve! He's hilarious! I talked to Clint and we'd love to get together soon, before Christmas. We'll talk!
Awwwh...she's growing up so fast! We're moving this weekend. Found a house last weekend, movers came yesterday...now if we can only make the drive over the river and through the ...SNOW!! Hopefully we'll see you soon!
Post a Comment