So we finally got to see Wicked last weekend! I had heard so many good things about it and we were thrilled it was in Seattle. We went with my in-laws and sister-in-law and brother-in-law and their family. We had a fabulous time. I have been listening to the soundtrack non-stop ever since Friday night. :) I just wish I had had time to see it again before it left town.
It was a nice date night with my frequently absent spouse . Between work, a crazy busy calling, an unexpected speedbump, and keeping the kids happy and healthy, we have barely had time to communicate with one another recently.
On the home front, I was tired of our old bedroom decor (we've enjoyed it for 7 years), so I decided to revamp it a bit on a limited budget.
The new decor.... When we start pulling in the big bucks, maybe we can finally replace our lovely plastic bedside tables. But for now, I am pleased with the results.
2 comments:
I love the new bedding...ADORABLE! I hope you are doing well. We will chat tomorrow night!
I love the new bedspread!! So cute!! and I love the sleeping children. They are so peaceful..haha..
Post a Comment