After growing my hair out for the past year or so, it was time to get the chop. I loved my long hair, but my family was tired of getting hair stuck in their eyes and mouths whenever I leaned in for a hug or kiss. Since my hair was long enough, I am going to donate my locks to Locks of Love (and as you can tell from the picture, I've already donated my breasts to Jack and Lindsey Karren).
Oh, my long locks....
Hmmmm.... Not crazy about it, but hopefully it will grow fast. :)
Memorial Day in a nutshell:
BBQ at the Karrens (sorry, no pics to document this activity :))
Hike to Coal Creek Falls
BBQ at the Cozeans
Lindsey's favorite part of the meal: drumsticks for dessert
This is what happens when I ask the kiddos to smile for the camera.
And just one more thing before I jump on a plane to Palm Springs with my husband for 5 days...... do you know who these kids belong to? I found them SITTING in my family room READING QUIETLY for an EXTENDED AMOUNT of time. Let me know if they look familiar. :)
9 comments:
I love the hair! And, I completely laughed out loud when I heard about you donating your breasts! You look great, though. We miss you guys.
you are so funny! and your hair looks great. still longer than mine! have a great vacation!!
Someone is going to be very happy to receive your blonde curly hair! Way to go!
When I saw the first pict I was excited. I thought you were going to announce a pregnancy. Not that you look pregnant...That is just the common prego pose. Anyways, thanks for tricking me. I like the hair cut though.
I didn't know you were going to Palm Springs. I hope it was so great! Good for you for donating your beautiful hair. Callie did that once or twice...she cried. haha
When I saw that side view of you at first I thought you were announcing #3! Then I saw your cute hair cut. I think it looks great.
you are so awesome for donating and I think your short hair looks great. I can't believe how long it was-I had no idea and it is so dark-pete can only dream about me going back to my natural color since I have no idea what it is anymore. My family can totally relate to the hair everywhere. Pete hates finding it in his clothes from being washed with mine and I always seem to find it in Ryan's diapers. Miss you!
p.s at first I also thought you were making an announcement. Not because you look prego because you are the skinniest thing in the world but because of how you were standing.
Your hair was SO long!! I think your new cut is super cute! I hope you had a good time in Palm Springs! And I too dream that my kids will one day sit quietly and read books!! Even if its a rare occasion like yours!:)
Post a Comment