Monday, March 16, 2009
Lion King
Clint and I had the awesome opportunity to see The Lion King last weekend while it was in town. It was fantastic and one of the coolest things I have ever seen. The costumes were unbelievable! It was also awesome that we had a 7 hour date! It's been a LOOOONG time since we've spent that much time together on a date. Clint's parents were kind enough to watch the kiddos for us. We started at a teriyaki place for lunch and then headed to the matinee. After the show, I had a Cheesecake Factory gift card burning a hole in my purse, so we just had to go out to dinner too. We returned to fetch the kids feeling rejuvenated and relaxed. Now, if we could only figure out how to do this every weekend......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lucky! We need to do something like that too. We never leave the kids. That sounds so fun!!
Wasn't it amazing, I loved the giraffe costumes, I saw it about 10 years ago but still remember how fantastical it was! I am glad you guys got out!
I'm so jealous! I know a couple people who got to go to that and I wish I could have gone...A 7 hour date is incredible! That must have been great! Lucky you :)
Post a Comment