Goodbye new car for Clint
Sucks.That trip to Mexico sounded so nice...
Donna took the word right out of my mouth! They really shouldn't be able to do that, so sorry!
I'm so sorry!
What??? That's horrible! I'm really sorry.
Kacey, I am so so sorry :( I know how much you've wanted/needed all of those things. You guys looking elsewhere? Or hoping to hang in there?
Kacer Kat-I am so sorry-I am sure that was very very frustrating. Love you
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Sucks.
That trip to Mexico sounded so nice...
Donna took the word right out of my mouth! They really shouldn't be able to do that, so sorry!
I'm so sorry!
What??? That's horrible! I'm really sorry.
Kacey, I am so so sorry :( I know how much you've wanted/needed all of those things. You guys looking elsewhere? Or hoping to hang in there?
Kacer Kat-I am so sorry-I am sure that was very very frustrating. Love you
Post a Comment