Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunshine!

We had an absolutely gorgeous weekend in the northwest! We broke out the shorts, sunglasses and popsicles. We hit the park and got Jamba Juices with Grammy. The rain is supposed to return tomorrow, but we truly enjoyed the 80 degree weather while we had it.

The kiddos got new sunglasses which they love to wear, inside and out. Lindsey tries to put them on herself, so they are always a bit askew or upside down. :)




The potty training is going 100% better- we're now working on going in public places. Jack's got the home thing down like a champ. Hooray- we are both still alive!

5 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so glad the potty training is better for you! It looks like you had a great weekend! It was fun seeing you on Thursday.

beau.shaunalee said...

KARRENS!! Yeah for sunshine!! Hopefully you can send it on up here! Lindsey is so cute! I love her little haircut! AND congrats on the potty training Jack! Sounds like it has been so rough, but the worst is over! It's so great to see your blog. We love your family!

megan said...

The picture of your kids with the sunglasses on is absolutely adorable! They are so cute! And I am so, so glad that potty training is going better. Good job Jack (and Kacey!)

Amber said...

Kacey,
Thanks for the potty training advice!!!! It seems like forever since I've seen you guys. Your kids are adorable :-)

meagan said...

I love the sunglasses and am glad you've had nice weather. Great work with potty training.